Getting the best out of your Business Analysts is critical to running a successful business. Investing in training and development strengthens your Business Analysts capabilities and ensures that you get a return on your investment.
This training programme covers the skills required for an effective Business Analyst to excel in their role, including change management, project management and liaising with stakeholders from across the organisation.
Anyone with responsibility for implementing information systems
100,000 people across the world hold
BCS business analysis certifications.
This programme can be delivered in three ways:
|BCS Qualification||Bespoke Programme||Apprenticeship|
|End Point Assignment|
|Personal Development Plan|
|20% Dedicated Learning Time|
|Mentor Review Meetings||Optional|
The Chartered Institute for IT/BCS are an industry body with 68,000 members. The International Diploma in Business Analysis demonstrate your practical experience and shows you have the capabilities to be an effective business analyst.
The International Diploma is designed for business and IT professionals who want to demonstrate they have a detailed understanding of business analysis best practice. Learners would need to pass four modules, followed by an oral exam.
There are four modules in this programme.
• The role and competencies of a Business Analyst
• Investigation techniques, including interviews, observations, workshops and prototyping
• How to categorise, analyse and manage stakeholders
• How to model business processes
• Making a business and financial case and assessing feasibility
• How to establish, document and model requirements
Apprentices will learn how to develop a business strategy and apply a range of business analysis techniques by understanding:
• The strategic context
• How to analyse stakeholder perspectives
• How to analyse and model business activities
• How to identify potential solutions
• How to make the business case
Apprentices will learn how to take a systematic approach to eliciting, analysing, validating, documenting and managing requirements. The certificate includes:
• An introduction to the requirements engineering process
• The hierarchy of requirements
• How to identify stakeholders in the requirements process
• How to elicit requirements
• Modelling, designing and analysing requirements
• Requirements management
Apprentices will discover how to investigate, model, analyse and improve business processes. The certificate includes:
• The context for business processing modelling
• The organisational model for processes
• How to model business processes
• How to document tasks
• Evaluating and improving business processes
As a business analyst I must respond to the challenges of today’s highly competitive
global economy by developing practical, creative and financially
sound solutions. This course gave me the foundations to do so utilising tools to
perform gap analysis and benefits management, the impact of Agile software
development and an introduction to business architecture.
There are a range of business process modelling and analysis techniques. The course helped me look at the ways to investigate and analyse how my firm carries out its operations and understand how to apply different process modelling techniques.
I learnt how to take a disciplined and rigorous approach to defining business requirements. It developed a set of practices and processes to identify requirements in order to develop business and IT solutions. It taught me how to draw out information and requirements from key business stakeholders.
I wanted to gain a deeper understanding of business analysis strategy and application. I explored a range of strategic analysis and performance management techniques and learnt how to apply these within a defined framework.
Fill out the form below for more information and to discuss your business training needs with us.