This course has been designed to suit anyone involved in fixed income – from sales to origination, and from trading to operational support, critically:
– Traders, Asset managers and Bond Sales staff seeking to improve their knowledge of fixed income from the credit perspective
– Infrastructure staff seeking to gain a better understanding of the fixed income product beyond pricing and yield curves
By the end of the programme delegates will be able to:
– Illustrate the ratings process for a first-time issuer in the bond markets
– Review and provide a commentary on bond default and transition rates across the ratings spectrum
– How does credit risk arise in fixed income?
– Evaluating qualitative vs. quantitative risks presented by a typical corporate issuer
– The fixed income instrument in distress
– Understanding the drivers of fixed income defaults for investment grade bonds and high yield instruments
– A review of historic transition, default and recovery rates – globally and by industry sector
– An overview of the rating agency approach to credit analysis; how corporate credit ratings are derived and assigned
We are thought leaders in instructional and learning journey design and holistic solution architects.
We have extensive finance and investments experience combined with skills application to deliver performance improving results.
We develop immersive learning environments that maximize time to productivity, support talent retention and added value to improving quality of hires.
We are focused on mining the embedded organisational intellectual capital for the benefit of the next generation.
We create and curate best in class practice gathered from our experience with the leading financial institutions.
We design our programmes with the end in mind – what results are you trying to achieve with this intervention? What metrics will we set ourselves to achieve that?
Quality and innovation, using current market and industry best practices, have made us a trusted partner in delivering dynamic and motivating training for the financial and capital markets.
Our programmes are generation proof and responsive to evolving learner needs and styles.
Our solutions use a multi-stakeholder engagement strategy that expands beyond relationships between the learner and learning provider. We create connections with managers, peers and the wider business to drive impactful return on investment..
"*" indicates required fields
The team are so friendly and pleasant to work with, everyone is very professional and keen to help us. Building a relationship over the past couple of years helps us to feel like the Alpha team are even more able to understand our needs and provide more proactive solutions.