For first line managers, aspiring managers, or for anyone new to management, leading teams or supervising.
At the end of this course participants will:
– Know the purpose of building stakeholder relationships
– Understand different channel and types of communication used to build relationships with stakeholders
– Know how to respond to barriers when communicating with stakeholders
– Know how to use stakeholder communication
The purpose of building stakeholder relationships:
– Identifying a range of stakeholder groups relevant to the manager
– How to assess the needs and expectations of stakeholder groups
– The benefits of building relationships with stakeholders
The different channel and types of communication used to build relationships with stakeholders:
– The channels of communication used to build stakeholder relationships
– The types of verbal communication used with stakeholders
– How active listening is used to build stakeholder relationships
– Types of written communication used with stakeholders
– How meetings can be led to develop and build effective stakeholder relationships
How to respond to barriers when communicating with stakeholders:
– What are the barriers to effective communication with stakeholders
– Ways of responding to barriers when communicating with stakeholders
How to use stakeholder communication:
– The importance of stakeholder feedback
– Methods of gathering feedback from stakeholders
– The use of stakeholder feedback
We are thought leaders in instructional and learning journey design and holistic solution architects.
We have extensive finance and investments experience combined with skills application to deliver performance improving results.
We develop immersive learning environments that maximize time to productivity, support talent retention and added value to improving quality of hires.
We are focused on mining the embedded organisational intellectual capital for the benefit of the next generation.
We create and curate best in class practice gathered from our experience with the leading financial institutions.
We design our programmes with the end in mind – what results are you trying to achieve with this intervention? What metrics will we set ourselves to achieve that?
Quality and innovation, using current market and industry best practices, have made us a trusted partner in delivering dynamic and motivating training for the financial and capital markets.
Our programmes are generation proof and responsive to evolving learner needs and styles.
Our solutions use a multi-stakeholder engagement strategy that expands beyond relationships between the learner and learning provider. We create connections with managers, peers and the wider business to drive impactful return on investment..
"*" indicates required fields
The team are so friendly and pleasant to work with, everyone is very professional and keen to help us. Building a relationship over the past couple of years helps us to feel like the Alpha team are even more able to understand our needs and provide more proactive solutions.