A foundation course for Graduate Entrants with a basic knowledge of accounting
– Construct an integrated set of financial statements
– Estimate the relevant value drivers for revenues, costs, and profit
– Model and calculate net interest income and debt amortisation
– Reflect the acquisition disposal and depreciation of assets
– Create a cash flow statement
– Model and calculate a Balance Sheet reflecting the generation of equity
– Model the firm’s dividend distributions according to its capital structure
– Analyse profitability, interest and dividend coverage
– Analyse working capital efficiency and asset conversion cycle
– How to structure the model to be deal-appropriate.
– Standardising models – best practices.
– Understanding the drivers – focusing on the outputs.
– Constructing and linking Income Statement
– Construct and linking Balance Sheet
– Construct and Link Cash Flow Statement
We are thought leaders in instructional and learning journey design and holistic solution architects.
We have extensive finance and investments experience combined with skills application to deliver performance improving results.
We develop immersive learning environments that maximize time to productivity, support talent retention and added value to improving quality of hires.
We are focused on mining the embedded organisational intellectual capital for the benefit of the next generation.
We create and curate best in class practice gathered from our experience with the leading financial institutions.
We design our programmes with the end in mind – what results are you trying to achieve with this intervention? What metrics will we set ourselves to achieve that?
Quality and innovation, using current market and industry best practices, have made us a trusted partner in delivering dynamic and motivating training for the financial and capital markets.
Our programmes are generation proof and responsive to evolving learner needs and styles.
Our solutions use a multi-stakeholder engagement strategy that expands beyond relationships between the learner and learning provider. We create connections with managers, peers and the wider business to drive impactful return on investment..
"*" indicates required fields
The team are so friendly and pleasant to work with, everyone is very professional and keen to help us. Building a relationship over the past couple of years helps us to feel like the Alpha team are even more able to understand our needs and provide more proactive solutions.