A foundation course for Graduate Entrants with a basic knowledge of accounting and financial model building
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
– Apply a rating agency ratings qualitative analysis methodology to a constructed Corporate Credit Risk Model
– Calculate rating agency-defined measures of cash flow and interest coverage
– Calculate metrics for liquidity, solvency and net worth
– Analyse and build covenant compliance checkers with regard to debt seniority and subordination
– A review of forecasting best practices.
– Best practices for modelling sensitivities
– Best practices for debt amortisation
– Adjusting reported financial data for rating purposes including:
— Leased assets
— Off balance sheet finance
— Payables securitisation
— Exceptional Items
— Goodwill and Intangible Assets
— Cost capitalisation
— Unfunded Healthcare or Pension Liabilities
– Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
– Building bespoke credit metric add-ons
— financial ratios
— covenant checkers
— valuation metrics
We are thought leaders in instructional and learning journey design and holistic solution architects.
We have extensive finance and investments experience combined with skills application to deliver performance improving results.
We develop immersive learning environments that maximize time to productivity, support talent retention and added value to improving quality of hires.
We are focused on mining the embedded organisational intellectual capital for the benefit of the next generation.
We create and curate best in class practice gathered from our experience with the leading financial institutions.
We design our programmes with the end in mind – what results are you trying to achieve with this intervention? What metrics will we set ourselves to achieve that?
Quality and innovation, using current market and industry best practices, have made us a trusted partner in delivering dynamic and motivating training for the financial and capital markets.
Our programmes are generation proof and responsive to evolving learner needs and styles.
Our solutions use a multi-stakeholder engagement strategy that expands beyond relationships between the learner and learning provider. We create connections with managers, peers and the wider business to drive impactful return on investment..
"*" indicates required fields
The team are so friendly and pleasant to work with, everyone is very professional and keen to help us. Building a relationship over the past couple of years helps us to feel like the Alpha team are even more able to understand our needs and provide more proactive solutions.