This is a classroom course (which can also be delivered virtually) for new employees working in Cyber Security. It introduces employees working in risk analyst roles who want to develop their skills in identifying and responding to cyber threats, hazards, and risks to protect an organisation’s I.T. systems.
The course covers:
– The need for appropriate governance, organisational structure, roles, policies, standards and guidelines for cyber security
– The support provided by provisioning and access rights
– How cyber security policies are used in different organisational environments and the effect on individual and organisations
– The roles, recognition, and work of cyber security experts
– The legal framework surrounding intelligence gathering and the relationship to data protection, human rights and privacy
– The key concepts and benefits of applying ISO27001
– Legal and regulatory obligations for breach notifications
– How governance, organisational structure, roles, policies, standards and guidelines are needed to manage information security
– The different roles and purposes in creating a model information security management structure
– The various elements within an information security management structure and how they operate together to deliver the required security outcomes
– The elements requires to integrate information security into the overall corporate governance and application development process to deliver effective security outcomes
– How legislation and regulation can be implemented in a manner that meets specific and local information security risks
– how effective management of identity provisioning and access rights support an organisation’s security policies, standards and governance
– how an organisation’s type can affect the way it manages information security and how internal and external forces impact on security management
– The impact of regulations on specific markets and organisations
– The impact of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
– The main internal and external roles associated with information security
– The purpose of the main professional qualifications for an information security specialist
– The main external information security roles
– The typical responsibilities of the different information security teams
– The role and purpose of security intelligence information and how to obtain and use these
– How the different types of legislation interacts and supports security, privacy, data protection, monitoring and investigations
– The key security standards that impact information security
– The key concepts of ISO27001 and how an organisation obtains certification
We are thought leaders in instructional and learning journey design and holistic solution architects.
We have extensive finance and investments experience combined with skills application to deliver performance improving results.
We develop immersive learning environments that maximize time to productivity, support talent retention and added value to improving quality of hires.
We are focused on mining the embedded organisational intellectual capital for the benefit of the next generation.
We create and curate best in class practice gathered from our experience with the leading financial institutions.
We design our programmes with the end in mind – what results are you trying to achieve with this intervention? What metrics will we set ourselves to achieve that?
Quality and innovation, using current market and industry best practices, have made us a trusted partner in delivering dynamic and motivating training for the financial and capital markets.
Our programmes are generation proof and responsive to evolving learner needs and styles.
Our solutions use a multi-stakeholder engagement strategy that expands beyond relationships between the learner and learning provider. We create connections with managers, peers and the wider business to drive impactful return on investment..
"*" indicates required fields
The team are so friendly and pleasant to work with, everyone is very professional and keen to help us. Building a relationship over the past couple of years helps us to feel like the Alpha team are even more able to understand our needs and provide more proactive solutions.