This is a classroom course (which can also be delivered virtually) for new employees working in Cyber Security. It introduces employees working in risk analyst roles who want to develop their skills in identifying and responding to cyber threats, hazards, and risks to protect an organisation’s I.T. systems.
The course covers:
– The different risk assessment methodologies
– An understanding of the difference between threats and vulnerabilities
– The different approaches to risk treatment and management
– Potential business consequences when risks are created
– Commonly used risk assessment methodologies
– How risk methodologies are used in different types of organisations and situations
– The main sources of vulnerabilities and How to identify their relevance in various circumstances
– The impact of organisational and technical security on creating new vulnerabilities
– How cyber culture can be improved or diminished
– The main sources of threats and threat actors and their relevance in various circumstances
– Intelligence sources and The Intelligence lifecycle
– The steps in risk treatment and The various options in relation to risk appetite
– The role of risk owners and their view of risk compared to other stakeholders
– The features and benefits of qualitative and quantitative risk measurement methods and when they might be used
We are thought leaders in instructional and learning journey design and holistic solution architects.
We have extensive finance and investments experience combined with skills application to deliver performance improving results.
We develop immersive learning environments that maximize time to productivity, support talent retention and added value to improving quality of hires.
We are focused on mining the embedded organisational intellectual capital for the benefit of the next generation.
We create and curate best in class practice gathered from our experience with the leading financial institutions.
We design our programmes with the end in mind – what results are you trying to achieve with this intervention? What metrics will we set ourselves to achieve that?
Quality and innovation, using current market and industry best practices, have made us a trusted partner in delivering dynamic and motivating training for the financial and capital markets.
Our programmes are generation proof and responsive to evolving learner needs and styles.
Our solutions use a multi-stakeholder engagement strategy that expands beyond relationships between the learner and learning provider. We create connections with managers, peers and the wider business to drive impactful return on investment..
"*" indicates required fields
The team are so friendly and pleasant to work with, everyone is very professional and keen to help us. Building a relationship over the past couple of years helps us to feel like the Alpha team are even more able to understand our needs and provide more proactive solutions.