Any, particularly management and other decision-makers
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
• Communicate the value of digital transformation and data-driven strategy
• Explain the complementarity of tech and business perspectives,
• Plan to secure buy-in from stakeholders
• Formulate a transformation plan that entails mindset change as much as infrastructure change.
• What is Digital Transformation? What business value can it deliver? What risks do we face by not transforming?
o Where does data fit in? Case studies: Google, Netflix, CapitalOne
o How do we achieve it? A balancing act of crunching the numbers without losing sight of the eternal verities (why are we doing this? What decisions should the analytics be helping us to make?)
o What are the prerequisites? Some ingredients: Cloud computing, microservices
• Describe how digital transformation has affected a business or service you are familiar with. Has the transformation, in your opinion, been for better or worse?
We are thought leaders in instructional and learning journey design and holistic solution architects.
We have extensive finance and investments experience combined with skills application to deliver performance improving results.
We develop immersive learning environments that maximize time to productivity, support talent retention and added value to improving quality of hires.
We are focused on mining the embedded organisational intellectual capital for the benefit of the next generation.
We create and curate best in class practice gathered from our experience with the leading financial institutions.
We design our programmes with the end in mind – what results are you trying to achieve with this intervention? What metrics will we set ourselves to achieve that?
Quality and innovation, using current market and industry best practices, have made us a trusted partner in delivering dynamic and motivating training for the financial and capital markets.
Our programmes are generation proof and responsive to evolving learner needs and styles.
Our solutions use a multi-stakeholder engagement strategy that expands beyond relationships between the learner and learning provider. We create connections with managers, peers and the wider business to drive impactful return on investment..
"*" indicates required fields
The team are so friendly and pleasant to work with, everyone is very professional and keen to help us. Building a relationship over the past couple of years helps us to feel like the Alpha team are even more able to understand our needs and provide more proactive solutions.