Participants in management roles who are facing transformation to a digital culture
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
• Discuss the potential of data for their commercial and customer strategy including emerging trends
• Promote good data practices for high performance at pace to drive commercial value and customer impact
• Ask the right questions and use internal experts to help you make good decisions
• Analyse the risk / reward balance for data for programmes and capabilities that you sponsor / run
• Formulate a plan for valuable, responsible, ethical uses of data and mitigate commercial/ reputational risk
• How the data revolution has transformed the market place
• Applications of data in specific business areas
• What are the prerequisites for an effective transformation to data-driven approaches?
• Case study: standardising data across multiple sources.
• Conclusion: How good does a data-driven model have to be to deliver the results you need?
We are thought leaders in instructional and learning journey design and holistic solution architects.
We have extensive finance and investments experience combined with skills application to deliver performance improving results.
We develop immersive learning environments that maximize time to productivity, support talent retention and added value to improving quality of hires.
We are focused on mining the embedded organisational intellectual capital for the benefit of the next generation.
We create and curate best in class practice gathered from our experience with the leading financial institutions.
We design our programmes with the end in mind – what results are you trying to achieve with this intervention? What metrics will we set ourselves to achieve that?
Quality and innovation, using current market and industry best practices, have made us a trusted partner in delivering dynamic and motivating training for the financial and capital markets.
Our programmes are generation proof and responsive to evolving learner needs and styles.
Our solutions use a multi-stakeholder engagement strategy that expands beyond relationships between the learner and learning provider. We create connections with managers, peers and the wider business to drive impactful return on investment..
"*" indicates required fields
The team are so friendly and pleasant to work with, everyone is very professional and keen to help us. Building a relationship over the past couple of years helps us to feel like the Alpha team are even more able to understand our needs and provide more proactive solutions.