For individuals in Asset or Wealth Management designing, selling or supporting ESG products
At the end of the webinar, participants can:
– Be aware of the indices that underlie passive implementations of ESG
– Describe the environment for passive and smart beta implementation of ESG
– Be aware of ESG solutions for corporate debt and fixed income solutions
Passive portfolio management and RTFs
– The role of the index in passive portfolio management
– How key ESG indices compare to non-ESG equivalents
– Thought experiment: What if the SPDR moved to ESG?
ESG ETFs and Smart Beta
– Overview of the landscape for passive ESG
Overview of CBOE ESG Options
ESG and Fixed Income
– Does ESG enhance creditworthiness? (referencing Devalle, Fiandrino & Cantino 2017)
– Corporate Bonds – ESG and Credit Ratings
– Sovereign debt and ESG (UNPRI)
– Overview of landscape for ESG Fixed Income funds and ETFs-
We are thought leaders in instructional and learning journey design and holistic solution architects.
We have extensive finance and investments experience combined with skills application to deliver performance improving results.
We develop immersive learning environments that maximize time to productivity, support talent retention and added value to improving quality of hires.
We are focused on mining the embedded organisational intellectual capital for the benefit of the next generation.
We create and curate best in class practice gathered from our experience with the leading financial institutions.
We design our programmes with the end in mind – what results are you trying to achieve with this intervention? What metrics will we set ourselves to achieve that?
Quality and innovation, using current market and industry best practices, have made us a trusted partner in delivering dynamic and motivating training for the financial and capital markets.
Our programmes are generation proof and responsive to evolving learner needs and styles.
Our solutions use a multi-stakeholder engagement strategy that expands beyond relationships between the learner and learning provider. We create connections with managers, peers and the wider business to drive impactful return on investment..
"*" indicates required fields
The team are so friendly and pleasant to work with, everyone is very professional and keen to help us. Building a relationship over the past couple of years helps us to feel like the Alpha team are even more able to understand our needs and provide more proactive solutions.