For individuals in Asset or Wealth Management designing, selling or supporting ESG products
At the end of this course participants can
– Describe of recent performance data for ESG funds
– Explain the challenges in isolating ESG performance
– Summarise the conclusions of key academic studies reviewing ESG approaches
– Explain the impact of ESG in the context of correlation and a portfolio asset allocation
ESG Fund Performance
– ESG performance across asset classes
– ESG AUM growth
How can we say ESG adds value?
– challenge of comparing like-for-like
– empirical evidence of improved ESG outcomes
– the logical reciprocal of ‘Sin Stocks’
Academic Research Viewpoints
– Friede, Busch and Bassen, 2015
– Clark, Feiner & Viehs, 2015
ESG in the context of corporate behaviour
– Khan, Serafeim and Yoon, 2015
– McKinsey on “Why ESG is here to stay” 2020
Integration into Asset Allocation process
– Recommendations from Based on PRI “A practical guide to ESG Integration for Equity Investing”
We are thought leaders in instructional and learning journey design and holistic solution architects.
We have extensive finance and investments experience combined with skills application to deliver performance improving results.
We develop immersive learning environments that maximize time to productivity, support talent retention and added value to improving quality of hires.
We are focused on mining the embedded organisational intellectual capital for the benefit of the next generation.
We create and curate best in class practice gathered from our experience with the leading financial institutions.
We design our programmes with the end in mind – what results are you trying to achieve with this intervention? What metrics will we set ourselves to achieve that?
Quality and innovation, using current market and industry best practices, have made us a trusted partner in delivering dynamic and motivating training for the financial and capital markets.
Our programmes are generation proof and responsive to evolving learner needs and styles.
Our solutions use a multi-stakeholder engagement strategy that expands beyond relationships between the learner and learning provider. We create connections with managers, peers and the wider business to drive impactful return on investment..
"*" indicates required fields
The team are so friendly and pleasant to work with, everyone is very professional and keen to help us. Building a relationship over the past couple of years helps us to feel like the Alpha team are even more able to understand our needs and provide more proactive solutions.