For individuals who are new to Excel.
By the end of this session, delegates will be able to: use Excel tools to
– Identify and clean data of errors which need spotting and cleaning.
– Reconcile and match trade confirmations between Buy and Sell sides
– Produce a storyboard summary dashboard
– Create Heat maps and Rankings by criteria
– Calculate and visualise rolling monthly client summary data.
– Produce statistical analysis for Management Information
– Forecast using historic client data
– Skills / Techniques covered:
– Named cells and ranges
– Editing Links for relocated source files
– Storyboarding with Summary Dashboards / Analysis of the business statistics (summarized by client split by region and rolling month): Concatenation, SUM, AVERAGE, COUNT, MIN, MAX, SUMIF, COUNTIF, LARGE, SMALL, EDATE, SUMPRODUCT, PERCENTRANK, IFERROR, INDEX, MATCH, OFFSET
– Find / Replace to add / remove $ signs
– Adding Form Controls (Developer Tab)
– Conditional Formatting: Colour Scales (Heat Maps) and Data Bars
– Forecasting Revenue: TREND, GROWTH arrays, FORECAST
– Charts: Pie, Spark Lines
We are thought leaders in instructional and learning journey design and holistic solution architects.
We have extensive finance and investments experience combined with skills application to deliver performance improving results.
We develop immersive learning environments that maximize time to productivity, support talent retention and added value to improving quality of hires.
We are focused on mining the embedded organisational intellectual capital for the benefit of the next generation.
We create and curate best in class practice gathered from our experience with the leading financial institutions.
We design our programmes with the end in mind – what results are you trying to achieve with this intervention? What metrics will we set ourselves to achieve that?
Quality and innovation, using current market and industry best practices, have made us a trusted partner in delivering dynamic and motivating training for the financial and capital markets.
Our programmes are generation proof and responsive to evolving learner needs and styles.
Our solutions use a multi-stakeholder engagement strategy that expands beyond relationships between the learner and learning provider. We create connections with managers, peers and the wider business to drive impactful return on investment..
"*" indicates required fields
The team are so friendly and pleasant to work with, everyone is very professional and keen to help us. Building a relationship over the past couple of years helps us to feel like the Alpha team are even more able to understand our needs and provide more proactive solutions.