For individuals in Asset or Wealth Management designing, selling or supporting ESG products
At the end of the webinar, participants can:
– Explain the need for corporate governance
– Be aware of authoritative sources of governance advice and differences in international norms
– Be aware of how ownership structures can impact the listed shareholder
– Describe the role of an auditor
– Be aware of the key criteria assessed by third party data providers
Agency Conflict: why we need a corporate governance framework
– the role of company management, Boards and shareholders
– Case study: when corporate governance goes wrong
Hard and soft sources of Corporate Governance
– Key differences in norms, looking at the UK, US and Germany
– Case study: UK Companies Act, FRC and the UK Governance Code, FCA & PRA
– Scope of an audit & the audit expectation gap from the investors perspective
– What to look for in an audit report and what you won’t find.
Stacking the dice – how corporate governance can take power from ordinary shareholders
– Measures that can stop takeovers or leave management with total control
– Case study of MSCI ESG ratings
We are thought leaders in instructional and learning journey design and holistic solution architects.
We have extensive finance and investments experience combined with skills application to deliver performance improving results.
We develop immersive learning environments that maximize time to productivity, support talent retention and added value to improving quality of hires.
We are focused on mining the embedded organisational intellectual capital for the benefit of the next generation.
We create and curate best in class practice gathered from our experience with the leading financial institutions.
We design our programmes with the end in mind – what results are you trying to achieve with this intervention? What metrics will we set ourselves to achieve that?
Quality and innovation, using current market and industry best practices, have made us a trusted partner in delivering dynamic and motivating training for the financial and capital markets.
Our programmes are generation proof and responsive to evolving learner needs and styles.
Our solutions use a multi-stakeholder engagement strategy that expands beyond relationships between the learner and learning provider. We create connections with managers, peers and the wider business to drive impactful return on investment..
"*" indicates required fields
The team are so friendly and pleasant to work with, everyone is very professional and keen to help us. Building a relationship over the past couple of years helps us to feel like the Alpha team are even more able to understand our needs and provide more proactive solutions.