For employees who collect, organise and study data to provide business insights
At the end of the course participants will know:
– the legal, compliance and governance requirements in relation to data activities
– the four types of analytics
– the different types of analytics and what they show
– the importance of domain context
– the different tools for data analysis and their uses and advantages
– the five stages of the data lifecycle
– The process of extract, transform, load (ETL)
– The difference between structured vs. unstructured data, and quantitative vs. qualitative
– The difference between operational and administrative data
– The “Vs” of big data
An introduction to Data Analysis including:
– The Data Protection Act
– The 5 stages of the data lifecycle
– Structured and unstructured data
– Open, public and proprietary data
– Administrative, operational and research data
– Big data
– Domain context
– Types of analytics
– Industry standard tools
– Visualisation and BI tools
– Analytical programming tools
We are thought leaders in instructional and learning journey design and holistic solution architects.
We have extensive finance and investments experience combined with skills application to deliver performance improving results.
We develop immersive learning environments that maximize time to productivity, support talent retention and added value to improving quality of hires.
We are focused on mining the embedded organisational intellectual capital for the benefit of the next generation.
We create and curate best in class practice gathered from our experience with the leading financial institutions.
We design our programmes with the end in mind – what results are you trying to achieve with this intervention? What metrics will we set ourselves to achieve that?
Quality and innovation, using current market and industry best practices, have made us a trusted partner in delivering dynamic and motivating training for the financial and capital markets.
Our programmes are generation proof and responsive to evolving learner needs and styles.
Our solutions use a multi-stakeholder engagement strategy that expands beyond relationships between the learner and learning provider. We create connections with managers, peers and the wider business to drive impactful return on investment..
"*" indicates required fields
The team are so friendly and pleasant to work with, everyone is very professional and keen to help us. Building a relationship over the past couple of years helps us to feel like the Alpha team are even more able to understand our needs and provide more proactive solutions.