For first line managers, aspiring managers, or for anyone new to management, leading teams or supervising.
At the end of this course participants will:
– Understand the importance of managing resources in your own area of responsibility
– Understand the use of budgets in an organisation
– Understand how to manage costs within a budget
– Know how to monitor and control a budget in your own area of responsibility
The importance of managing resources in your own area of responsibility:
– Types of resources managed within an area of responsibility
– The importance of managing resources effectively in your own area of responsibility
– Methods used to achieve value for money when managing resources
The use of budgets in an organisation:
– The purpose of a budget
– The types and use of budgets within an organisation
– The importance of operating within a budget
– How organisational governance informs the management of budgets
How to manage costs within a budget:
– The types of costs within a budget
– Sources of information on costs in a budget
– The systems used for managing costs within a budget
– Limits of authority when managing costs within a budget
How to monitor and control a budget in your own area of responsibility:
– Methods for monitoring a budget
– The actions to take to control a budget
– The process to escalate problems and changes to a budget in your own area of responsibility
We are thought leaders in instructional and learning journey design and holistic solution architects.
We have extensive finance and investments experience combined with skills application to deliver performance improving results.
We develop immersive learning environments that maximize time to productivity, support talent retention and added value to improving quality of hires.
We are focused on mining the embedded organisational intellectual capital for the benefit of the next generation.
We create and curate best in class practice gathered from our experience with the leading financial institutions.
We design our programmes with the end in mind – what results are you trying to achieve with this intervention? What metrics will we set ourselves to achieve that?
Quality and innovation, using current market and industry best practices, have made us a trusted partner in delivering dynamic and motivating training for the financial and capital markets.
Our programmes are generation proof and responsive to evolving learner needs and styles.
Our solutions use a multi-stakeholder engagement strategy that expands beyond relationships between the learner and learning provider. We create connections with managers, peers and the wider business to drive impactful return on investment..
"*" indicates required fields
The team are so friendly and pleasant to work with, everyone is very professional and keen to help us. Building a relationship over the past couple of years helps us to feel like the Alpha team are even more able to understand our needs and provide more proactive solutions.