For first line managers, aspiring managers, or for anyone new to management, leading teams or supervising.
At the end of this course participants will:
– Understand the purpose of daily work activities in the context of an organisation
– Understand how to prioritise and set objectives for daily work activities
– Know how to organise and allocate work
– Understand how to monitor outcomes and respond to problems
The purpose of daily work activities in the context of an organisation:
– The scope and purpose of daily work activities in the context of an organisation
– The legal and organisational frameworks which impact on how a team delivers daily work activities
– How daily work activities contribute to the achievement of organisational targets
How to prioritise and set objectives for daily work activities:
– How to identify priorities for daily work activities
– How to set SMART objectives for teams and individuals to achieve daily work activities
How to organise and allocate work:
– Tools which contribute to the efficient completion of daily work activities
– The support provided to the team to complete daily work activities
– The resources provided to the team to complete daily work activities
– How work is allocated to the team members
How to monitor outcomes and respond to problems:
– How to monitor actual progress of work activities against planned performance
– How to respond to problems which may impact on the delivery of daily work activities
– How to provide constructive feedback and have difficult conversations with individuals
We are thought leaders in instructional and learning journey design and holistic solution architects.
We have extensive finance and investments experience combined with skills application to deliver performance improving results.
We develop immersive learning environments that maximize time to productivity, support talent retention and added value to improving quality of hires.
We are focused on mining the embedded organisational intellectual capital for the benefit of the next generation.
We create and curate best in class practice gathered from our experience with the leading financial institutions.
We design our programmes with the end in mind – what results are you trying to achieve with this intervention? What metrics will we set ourselves to achieve that?
Quality and innovation, using current market and industry best practices, have made us a trusted partner in delivering dynamic and motivating training for the financial and capital markets.
Our programmes are generation proof and responsive to evolving learner needs and styles.
Our solutions use a multi-stakeholder engagement strategy that expands beyond relationships between the learner and learning provider. We create connections with managers, peers and the wider business to drive impactful return on investment..
"*" indicates required fields
The team are so friendly and pleasant to work with, everyone is very professional and keen to help us. Building a relationship over the past couple of years helps us to feel like the Alpha team are even more able to understand our needs and provide more proactive solutions.