For first line managers, aspiring managers, or for anyone new to management, leading teams or supervising.
At the end of this course participants should understand:
– How organisations operate
– The role of management
– The application of management and leadership approaches
– What it takes to be an effective manager
How organisations operate:
– The governance of different types of organisations
– The factors which influence an organisation’s culture
– The purpose of organisational mission, vision and value statements
– The purpose of organisational strategies
The role of management:
– Communicating organisational strategy to individuals and teams
– Levels of accountability and authority in the management role
– The legal and organisational frameworks which apply to the management role
The application of management and leadership approaches:
– The differences between management and leadership
– Recognised management and leadership approaches
– How management and leadership approaches can be applied and adapted in different work based situations
Being and effective manager:
– The knowledge and skills required to be an effective manager
– The behaviours required to be an effective manager
– The impact of knowledge, skills and behaviours on the team, colleagues and customers
We are thought leaders in instructional and learning journey design and holistic solution architects.
We have extensive finance and investments experience combined with skills application to deliver performance improving results.
We develop immersive learning environments that maximize time to productivity, support talent retention and added value to improving quality of hires.
We are focused on mining the embedded organisational intellectual capital for the benefit of the next generation.
We create and curate best in class practice gathered from our experience with the leading financial institutions.
We design our programmes with the end in mind – what results are you trying to achieve with this intervention? What metrics will we set ourselves to achieve that?
Quality and innovation, using current market and industry best practices, have made us a trusted partner in delivering dynamic and motivating training for the financial and capital markets.
Our programmes are generation proof and responsive to evolving learner needs and styles.
Our solutions use a multi-stakeholder engagement strategy that expands beyond relationships between the learner and learning provider. We create connections with managers, peers and the wider business to drive impactful return on investment..
"*" indicates required fields
The team are so friendly and pleasant to work with, everyone is very professional and keen to help us. Building a relationship over the past couple of years helps us to feel like the Alpha team are even more able to understand our needs and provide more proactive solutions.