We are hosting the Alpha Breakfast Power Hour with guest speaker from the UK – Robert Conlon, Global Head of Leadership, Alpha Development (Fellow of the Institute of Sales and Marketing, keynote speaker, regular contributor to industry publications and global financial services trainer)
Wednesday 12th October, from 8am at the Swissotel The Stamford, SINGAPORE
Power up your breakfast hour with a bite to eat and some actionable insights into:
1. New trends within Singapore banking and the challenges that these are presenting
2. Why you need to differentiate your banking proposition through talent development
3. How to create the essential people strategies to drive your commercial edge and ensure you avoid the pricing race to the bottom
REGISTER FOR THE EVENT
What you’ll takeaway:
• A cup of great coffee
• Brand new perspectives to share with your team
• How to use your existing assets to create non-product advantages and value
• Ways to design value to accelerate your ROI within financial services
As well as a delicious breakfast, you’ll have the opportunity to network, share knowledge and make connections with like-minded individuals within a friendly and professional group.
Come and power up your day with Alpha. Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment – we’re looking forward to seeing you there!
Learning and Development, Heads of Commercial Banking and Sales, Heads of Client Services, Divisional Heads in revenue-generating roles and Corporate Finance.
In addition, Product Managers, Relationship Managers, AI and ML Development teams will find this event extremely relevant and useful.
We look forward to seeing you there!